Welcome dear viewer, to my blog

Whether it's Nedroid or XKCD, SMBC or Amazingsuperpowers, or many other webcomics, they'll be put up to review here. I've read webcomics, and some are definitely good, some are bad, and some are just awful. I'll be reviewing some of the comics I frequently read, along with some that I've heard are just awful. I've read comics for years, so I figure, why not review them. It should be fun, and at the very least, the comics will get more views. At time of writing, I only have my four favorite blogs in the section I'm reviewing. As time goes on however, I will be adding more and more comics to my list. I'll post a review of the comics the day after, or the day they're posted. Check when they're updated, and then check my blog the next day.

Friday 4 March 2011

A new Day, a new quest....

Well, we have Finney and Amazing Superpowers today. Should be interesting.


http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/2011/03/the-slammer-1/


Interesting twist, as is common at this point with AmazingSuperPowers. A gentlemen is in jail for some pretty perverted stuff, and the other jail-mates ask him (Quite threateningly) if he knows what they do with his kind. He guesses that they'd throw him a party.... And he's right! The secret comic is just an extension of the weirdness of these prisoners. Not much here, but it is part one, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it will be the same jail, or a completely different wacky prison each time.

As For Edmund Finney....

After leaving the Hotel, he's met a man fishing on the ice. Since it is nearly March now, he's worried he'll fall in. There's a long speech which I won't spoil for you, because I found it quite funny, but basically that fisherman is crazy. The most exciting part about this comic is that Edmund is about to enter a new arc, and based on this, it will be revolving around Winter turning into Spring. This should be interesting for him, because instead of a crazy town, it will just be a season. However that's purely a prediction, and might be completely wrong.

Finally, I have a question for my followers: Should I start reviewing old comics from these series? Since they're quite long-running I might not review all of them, but I could review one from each previous year, or one every six months, just to show how the art and humor of the comics has changed. I'll put up a vote box after posting this, so either comment on it, or just place your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment