Welcome dear viewer, to my blog

Whether it's Nedroid or XKCD, SMBC or Amazingsuperpowers, or many other webcomics, they'll be put up to review here. I've read webcomics, and some are definitely good, some are bad, and some are just awful. I'll be reviewing some of the comics I frequently read, along with some that I've heard are just awful. I've read comics for years, so I figure, why not review them. It should be fun, and at the very least, the comics will get more views. At time of writing, I only have my four favorite blogs in the section I'm reviewing. As time goes on however, I will be adding more and more comics to my list. I'll post a review of the comics the day after, or the day they're posted. Check when they're updated, and then check my blog the next day.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Edmund Finney's checking out

http://eqcomics.com/2011/03/01/the-survey/

So, Edmund has finally decided to check out of the hotel he's been in for the past few weeks. The Single awareness fairy is gone, and his squirrel alarm clock's snooze button has been hit. Edmund is off for more adventures! However, before he leaves, he has to fill out a customer satisfaction form.

This hotel has in no way been anything other than unnaceptable. The alarm clock is an angry squirrel, there are people flying through the windows, and all sorts of crazy antics in comics before I started this blog. Naturally, Edmund starts to give the hotel very low marks. However the last question on the survey implies there will be serious trouble if there's anything less than a perfect review. Edmund quickly fixes his review, and leaves.

This comic was funny, but by all means predictable. After seeing the other antics of this Hotel and its owner, I fully expected him to have a way to get a perfect review. The funniest part about it for me is the "Fed to the pigs" part of the last question, because it makes it seem like the pigs are monstrous, carnivorous beings, which is scary. There's not much else to say about it, except for the rollover text implies that all the meals made by this Hotel are other guests that have been beaten and killed, which is.... Much more morbid that I thought this comic would be. Overall, a good comic, the art style is just as good as always.

3 comments: