Welcome dear viewer, to my blog

Whether it's Nedroid or XKCD, SMBC or Amazingsuperpowers, or many other webcomics, they'll be put up to review here. I've read webcomics, and some are definitely good, some are bad, and some are just awful. I'll be reviewing some of the comics I frequently read, along with some that I've heard are just awful. I've read comics for years, so I figure, why not review them. It should be fun, and at the very least, the comics will get more views. At time of writing, I only have my four favorite blogs in the section I'm reviewing. As time goes on however, I will be adding more and more comics to my list. I'll post a review of the comics the day after, or the day they're posted. Check when they're updated, and then check my blog the next day.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sorry for not updating! My computer wasn't working

Although I guess Monday of all days is probably the best day to not be able to post, because there aren't any new comics at this point. So... Finney and Superpowers then? The Amazingsuperpowers isn't really completely suitable, but it's pretty funny. The joke is expected, then takes a turn that made me laugh. Seems to be a theme here, with a double-punchline type of example, like with Edmund Finney:

At first, this joke is predictable, "Haha, he's a salesman" but then he's also still a crazy nutjob like initially shown. I like the art in this one, just because of the bearded man's face at the end. It seems to have stopped the theme of seasonal changes, which means I have no idea where this comic's going now.

Oh, before I forget, I did screw up last day's amazingsuperpowers. That's actually the original slammer comic, not the third one. I'll be fixing that, but I don't know if I mentioned this, but you should always go to the actual site to read the comic, because it usually has either rollover text (When you hold the mouse over the image, text will appear) or a secret comic. My blog just has the main comic.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I like how the dude's eyes are round and sticking out :D
    Can't wait to see what other comics you're going to post on.

    ReplyDelete